The steps below are an approximation of how to use your DNS provider’s administration environment.
- Log into the administration environment of your DNS provider.
- Look for any menu or tab related to DNS (e.g. DNS zone editor, DNS settings, DNS manager).
- Search for the option to add an alias and CNAME.
- You can find your alias and CNAME in the Warpcache control panel:
- Log into your Warpcache account on my.warpcache.com.com.
- In the menu, click Vhosts, and click the website you want to find the CNAME of.
The information field expands, and the CNAME should be listed above the alias.
- Copy the value listed below the CNAME heading, and your alias.
Your CNAME will look like:
- Enter your alias and CNAME in the designated fields in the administration panel of your DNS provider.
- Save to create your DNS record.
It can take a while before changes in the DNS settings are processed by your hosting provider. To test whether your DNS record has propagated, check out our tips here.
In case you need assistance configuring your provider’s DNS records, consult your DNS provider. Alternatively, check out Google’s guides for most hosting providers here.