- Log into the Warpcache control panel on my.warpcache.com.
- In the menu on the left click Vhosts.
- In the Vhost screen, you should see the New Vhost form. If not, press the blue Add new vhost button to open it.
- Fill in:
- A label for your own cdn.warpcache.com CNAME
- Your alias
- The location of your content in the Origin URL field
The origin url needs to contain either
- Add a path to a small file on your origin
/robots.txt, we’ll monitor that file for you.
You can also download a test file here, host it and use it as your test file.
- Click the Create vhost button to finish.